This tour takes you to “La Estancia Don Silvano”, in which we will have the opportunity to live life close Gaucho Argentino.
The Gaucha at Estancia Don Silvano is an authentic picnic a few minutes from downtown Buenos Aires. La Hacienda is made up of a Victorian house built in 1930 and 380 hectares of pampas land, pertenecee a traditional gaucho family of Italian descendants for four generations, received his friends and tourists from all over the world facilities with full and fun field day program that becomes a unique experience during your vacation in Buenos Aires.
The day begins gaucho stay enjoying a delicious and typical empanadas accompanied by an excellent wine Malbec. During the day the guests will tour the magical landscape surrounding the ranch on horseback or encarroza then delight your palate with delicious Churrasco with the best Argentina meat, salads, drinks and dessert, while the artists of stay accompany guests with a wonderful show of music, dance and typical gaucho folklore.
The field day continues with a spectacular show of gaucho skills and competencies riding these real cowboys and finish the day, enjoy the wonderful facilities of the Estancia and appreciate the sunset to regain energy and continue to discover Buenos Aires.
Enjoy a picnic at Estancia Don Silvano, make part of an unforgettable experience culture, history and folklore typical gauchos, the Gaucha is an ideal for the whole family and friends activity.
It Includes: Lunch grill, free drinks / Folkloric Show, cavalcade.
Children up to two years without charge transfers if not occupying a seat and Gaucha no charge.
Children up to 3 years old pay the transfer but not Gaucha.
Ages 4 to 10 years old pay special room rate.
Transportation from hotels in downtown or Recoleta
Departures: Mondays, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Hours: 9:30 am.
Duration: 8 hours.
- Reception with empanadas and wine
- Tour of the ranch horse or carriage
- Show singing and folk dance
Gaucho lunch including drink
Gauchas show skills
• Reservations made after 18: 00h will be processed by our customer service team the next day.
• Reservations are made with the customer’s name and our agency.
• To enter the show should, show physical or email voucher from the cell phone.
• The tango house determines the location of people at the tables the room the day of the show.
• Our customer service staff will contact you by e-mail within 24 hours after receiving your payment to confirm your reservation and details for the transfer.
PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
• Payments are processed through Paypal in US Dollars
• Credit cards accepted: VISA, MASTERCARD and AMERICAN EXPRESS.
• If unable to attend the show must be contacted via mail with 5 hours of pick- up and date should be amended to show the fee is not refundable.
• If you did not attend the show (no-show), the option to change the date is lost and the fee is nonrefundable.
• In case of modification of hotel, please send an e-mail up to 5 hours prior to pick up.