On this tour we invite you to discover Buenos Aires considered the “Reina del Plata”.
We begin our tour of the city center where the most prominent attractions, Av 9 de Julio, the Colon Theater, the Obelisk, “the symbol of Buenos Aires” are.; Continue to Plaza de Mayo area, then continue south of the city, passing through San Telmo, with its tango, the neighborhood of La Boca and Caminito.
We continue along Puerto Madero, renovated port city and important gastronomic area.
We will also visit the main green lung of the city, Palermo, with its parks and buildings and last Recoleta, a neighborhood where coexist culture and elegance.
It ends Sunday in San Telmo to tour Antiques Fair.
Duration: 3 hours approx.
Schedule: 9:00, 15:00
Children up to 2 years without charge, children 3 to 5 years pay half the rate, over 6 years old pay as adults
• Reservations made after 18: 00h will be processed by our customer service team the next day.
• Reservations are made with the customer’s name and our agency.
• To enter the show should, show physical or email voucher from the cell phone.
• The tango house determines the location of people at the tables the room the day of the show.
• Our customer service staff will contact you by e-mail within 24 hours after receiving your payment to confirm your reservation and details for the transfer.
PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
• Payments are processed through Paypal in US Dollars
• Credit cards accepted: VISA, MASTERCARD and AMERICAN EXPRESS.
• If unable to attend the show must be contacted via mail with 5 hours of pick- up and date should be amended to show the fee is not refundable.
• If you did not attend the show (no-show), the option to change the date is lost and the fee is nonrefundable.
• In case of modification of hotel, please send an e-mail up to 5 hours prior to pick up.