Late last century Francisco Kelly, of Irish descent, he called these lands with the name Santa Susana, in honor of his wife, named Susana Caffrey.
The farm is located in the district of Campana, near the town of Los Cardales, Province of Buenos Aires.
Its area is 1200 hectares. Dedicated mostly holding, adding to it the tourism nationally and internationally, from about 30 years ago. We receive tourists from Tuesday to Sunday every day of the year.
Children up to 2 years without charge, children 3 to 5 years pay half the rate, over 6 years old pay as adults.
“Estancia Santa Susana”
Departures: Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
Hours: 9:30 am.
Duration: 8 hours.
This tour takes you to “La Estancia Santa Susana” located in the town of Los Cardales, where we will have the opportunity to live life close Gaucho Argentino.
Enjoy an authentic asado, gauchescas skills and racing ring, and a folkloric show.
It Includes: Free food and drink.
• Reservations made after 18: 00h will be processed by our customer service team the next day.
• Reservations are made with the customer’s name and our agency.
• To enter the show should, show physical or email voucher from the cell phone.
• The tango house determines the location of people at the tables the room the day of the show.
• Our customer service staff will contact you by e-mail within 24 hours after receiving your payment to confirm your reservation and details for the transfer.
PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
• Payments are processed through Paypal in US Dollars
• Credit cards accepted: VISA, MASTERCARD and AMERICAN EXPRESS.
• If unable to attend the show must be contacted via mail with 5 hours of pick- up and date should be amended to show the fee is not refundable.
• If you did not attend the show (no-show), the option to change the date is lost and the fee is nonrefundable.
• In case of modification of hotel, please send an e-mail up to 5 hours prior to pick up.