TRADICIONAL SHOW DE TANGO y FOLCLORE
In the heart of San Telmo, this historical tenement recovered is a classic of the porteña culture.
La Ventana is a route through other times. Interiors, that preserve purest of the building, are the ideal scope for a unique proposal: 35 artists in scene, two orchestras of Tango, a folkloric troupe, dancers and singers; a menu with typical and international dishes, and an exquisite Argentine wine warehouse.
Typical Orchestra Juan D’Arienzo, directed by the maestro Juan Carlos Lazzari..
• Reservations made after 18: 00h will be processed by our customer service team the next day.
• Reservations are made with the customer’s name and our agency.
• To enter the show should, show physical or email voucher from the cell phone.
• The tango house determines the location of people at the tables the room the day of the show.
• Our customer service staff will contact you by e-mail within 24 hours after receiving your payment to confirm your reservation and details for the transfer.
PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
• Payments are processed through Paypal in US Dollars
• Credit cards accepted: VISA, MASTERCARD and AMERICAN EXPRESS.
• If unable to attend the show must be contacted via mail with 5 hours of pick- up and date should be amended to show the fee is not refundable.
• If you did not attend the show (no-show), the option to change the date is lost and the fee is nonrefundable.
• In case of modification of hotel, please send an e-mail up to 5 hours prior to pick up.