This tour covers the coastal area of the city, starting with Av. Del Libertador, Costanera, Jorge Newberry, and River Plate Stadium. We pass by the Presidential Quinta de Olivos, San Isidro where they will have free time to explore its attractions.
Depart again by bus from San Isidro to head to the town of Tigre, where we will enjoy a navigation between the rivers and arms narrower, even wider, in one of which the House Museum Sarmiento, rest home stands former President, I returned to the River Station to start back.
Children up to 2 years without charge, children 3 to 5 years pay half the rate, over 6 years old pay as adults.
Tigre + Boath
Schedule: 9:00 pm. and 13:15 hs.
Duration: 5 hours.
• Reservations made after 18: 00h will be processed by our customer service team the next day.
• Reservations are made with the customer’s name and our agency.
• To enter the show should, show physical or email voucher from the cell phone.
• The tango house determines the location of people at the tables the room the day of the show.
• Our customer service staff will contact you by e-mail within 24 hours after receiving your payment to confirm your reservation and details for the transfer.
PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
• Payments are processed through Paypal in US Dollars
• Credit cards accepted: VISA, MASTERCARD and AMERICAN EXPRESS.
• If unable to attend the show must be contacted via mail with 5 hours of pick- up and date should be amended to show the fee is not refundable.
• If you did not attend the show (no-show), the option to change the date is lost and the fee is nonrefundable.
• In case of modification of hotel, please send an e-mail up to 5 hours prior to pick up.